Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF

This weekend, I'll be nowhere but at home with my Mac.
Need to wrap things up, and design a poster for a poster design contest, I want to win this contest so bad!!! It will be the best Christmas gift for myself! Wish me luck!!! So if you are going out dancing this weekend, 
I hate you. Love, C.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOL (Laugh out loud). No really I am seriously laughing out loud. And that never happens. Except when I look at your blog. Too good. Keep it up. No pressure though. :) xoxo

Caili said...

Glad to make you laugh. This is all that matters! A lot of pressure indeed, but good pressure tho. =]

Jeff Nimoy said...

Good luck with the contest. In respect of your busy weekend, I promise I won't go dancing either!

Caili said...

A good luck from you, I feel like winning already! Thank you Jeff! =] Not going out dancing in LA, how's that possible?!