Hello Caili! Sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot for this post. It's nice to imagine my illustrations made into animated films, unfortunately for me animation is something that sounds as a titanic hard work! But who knows ... Anyway, I'll be happy to make and have published some "desirable" books! Cheers! Alex
Your illustrations are very unique, and very cinematic. I believe soon they will be publish into some great books! I am looking forward to see more of your work! Keep up the good work! Caili
3 comments :
Amazing!!! You always have your eye on the most interesting artists. Probably because you are so interesting. Love this post. Thank you.
Hello Caili! Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks a lot for this post. It's nice to imagine my illustrations made into animated films, unfortunately for me animation is something that sounds as a titanic hard work!
But who knows ...
Anyway, I'll be happy to make and have published some "desirable" books!
Cheers!
Alex
Your illustrations are very unique, and very cinematic. I believe soon they will be publish into some great books! I am looking forward to see more of your work! Keep up the good work!
Caili
Post a Comment